30% increase in turnover in 2009, 162 % internationally
Paris, 23 March 2010 – Smart AdServer, a key player in ad serving and digital marketing in Europe, continues to register major growth both in France and abroad. With a turnover of 5.68 million Euros for the financial year 2009 and 45 new contracts signed, the French ad server displays a 30% increase in revenue compared to the previous year. 2009 was marked by an increased international presence, notably in Central and Eastern Europe. Smart AdServer has also launched a mobile ad serving solution which enables the steering of web- and mobile advertising campaigns on a single management and broadcast interface.
Major increase in international growth rate
- Massive growth surge for Smart AdServer outside France with 28 new contracts signed. International sales figures thus posted a 162% increase compared to 2008, bringing its share up to 27% of total turnover versus 13.9% in 2008.
- Smart AdServer continues to expand its customer portfolio in Germany, Spain, Great-Britain and Eastern Europe. 2009 also marked the start of business activities in Russia, Poland, Mexico, Tunisia, Pakistan, Lebanon, Syria, Turkey…
- In the context of the growth witnessed in the major hubs of Central and Eastern Europe, Smart AdServer has now opened a German subsidiary, based in Berlin.
Ongoing growth and gain in market share in France
- This year sees the consolidation of Smart AdServer’s leadership position with over 110 customers, establishing it as a benchmark in the French ad serving market with the signature of 17 new contracts, including Meetic, Comment ça marche, NotreFamille, Seniorplanet, Carlson Wagonlit …
Strengthened competitive edge
- In 2009, Smart AdServer launched 3 new versions in order to ensure its optimal adjustment to a fast- and ever-changing market.
- With the launch of its integrated mobile ad serving solution, Smart AdServer has now positioned itself as a benchmark in the expanding market of mobile advertising campaigns.
- Customer service teams have been strengthened in order to ensure that the optimal quality of the service is maintained.